As agreed at last week’s AGM we will be running a weekly Golden Goal Competition to help add a bit of interest to some of those less exciting matches and at the same time raising some funds for the club. The rules are as follows:
- 30 players will each be allocated 3 minutes of the match, if the first goal of the game is scored in your minute then you win (Simple!)
- The minutes will be allocated to the first 30 members who contact George Wilson via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Players keep the same set of minutes for the entire season – no need to attend every match but the cost is AED30 weekly, to be paid monthly in advance
- The winning goal each week collects AED300
- In the event of any dispute the time of the goals will be according to the BBC website
If you are interested contact George today via email or give him a call on +971 56 682 5406 if you have any questions. The first Golden Goal will be at our first SPL match in August.